The Royal Alexandra and Albert School is a state boarding school for girls and boys aged 7 to 18. Situated in 260 acres of beautiful parkland near Reigate in Surrey, the School has 450 Boarders and 550 Flexi Boarders.
Location: Gatton Park, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0TD
Headmaster: Paul D Spencer Ellis
Number on roll: 1,000
Royal Alexandra and Albert School is committed to providing an environment in which all will achieve their full academic, social and spiritual potential in order to become valued members of society.
• To sustain a boarding culture which fully embraces flexi boarders.
• To be a Christian caring community respecting all religious values and none.
• To contribute positively to the local community.
• To give attention to the individual pupil and to engender mutual respect between staff and pupils and between individual pupils.
• To foster a love of learning.
• To provide an evolving curriculum and co-curricular activities for the benefit and development of all pupils.
• To maintain a constructive partnership with parents.
• To give a number of children from disadvantaged family backgrounds the best possible start in life.
• Modern, well-equipped classrooms
• Junior School for Year 3 – Year 6
• Nine boarding houses including a stately home
• Health Centre
• Flood-lit all-weather sports pitches
• Sports Hall, fitness suite, outdoor gym, dance studio
• Equestrian Centre
• Learning resource centre
• Sixth Form Centre with study areas and internet café
Characteristic Features of the Royal Alexandra and Albert School:
This state boarding school combines academic rigour with a co-curricular programme that includes a huge variety of activities and trips including Sport, Music, Drama, Duke of Edinburgh, Cadets and many other hobbies and interests. Some staff live on site in return for boarding duties.
For further information visit our website http://www.raa-school.co.uk